Sunday, July 18, 2010

Feeling Empowered

I have gotten to the point where I do just about everything myself. I mow, trim trees with my pole chain saw, fix my sprinklers, clean my house, and laundry. I fixed my own garage door, without having to call a repair man. I remodeled my daughter’s room in 3 days. It went from nursery to a princess paradise! I’ve been hanging framed pics of Hannah. I have curtain hardware to hang. There isn’t anything I can’t do. I feel so empowered. My house stays clean, which I wasn’t sure was possible with our busy lives. But I’ve managed. Do keep in mind that I have come from a very different lifestyle in marriage. I had a housekeeper come ever week. A company mowed my lawn and did all trimmings. Any time something broke, a repair man was called.


And even though I am responsible for all this, I still have time to spend with my precious treasure, Hannah. Yes, life is good, even though I have to do a lot more labor work around the house. I’m thankful that God has given me the strength and motivation to accomplish so many things that many women would never attempt. I feel empowered! I don’t need a man or a lot of money! I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me! Jesus is the ONLY husband I will ever need. I’m so blessed…

No comments:

Post a Comment