Sunday, August 22, 2010

A New Hobby

I tried karaoke for the first time this weekend. I love to sing, but am very shy. Believe it or not, I got up there 3 times, as a result of peer pressure!!! I met a lot of new friends and got to sing. It was great! I never realized that adults could go out and have fun without being consumed with smoke and alcohol, which is one reason I never go out. I was out until 4 am!!!! Ya, I couldn’t believe it, either. Everyone went to my friend’s house after to hang out. I had such a good time, that I went again the next night with a girlfriend of mine, different restaurant. I didn’t get up the nerve to sing that night. There were a lot of people!


Going out on the weekend made me feel young again. I think this is something healthy for me that I’ll keep doing. It’s good to get out and have some fun, as grownups, something I haven’t done in years. Plus, I met a lot of new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment